Saturday, April 16

So, this Bulldog walks up to a Great Pyrennes..

My dog... is a homosexual.

At least, I think he is. If not, he's just overly friendly with some male bulldog he's picked up from God knows where.

My sister and mom have been telling me about this new dog that Duke hangs around... and that he's always there from sun down til sun up. And how friendly the two of them are together.

And Smashers made a few cracks about how she knew Duke was gay all along.

I really think he might be.

I just met Duke's buddy, who I guess is nameless. He's a nice dog. I mean, he doesn't attack you or anything. It's just.. bizarre.

In other news... I finished Closer. I didn't think it was all that horrible. I mean, yeah, the language was rough in places, but overall, I thought it was a good movie. The acting was phenomenal. The Best Supporting Actor and Actress nominees that Clive Owen and Natalie Portman got were well-deserved.

Come to think of it, I've heard worse language at school.

I think I might need a support group. Not for viewing Closer. That didn't traumatize me. Not like that scene between Isabelle Huppert and Jason Schwartzman in I Heart Huckabees did. Whoo... don't think I'll ever get that one out of my head.

But my dog is potentially gay! What is that about! Are there documented cases of that happening? I mean, I can understand it going on in humans. But in dogs?

I mean, I'm not going to love him any less. But hello! It's a dog. And Duke didn't even pick a pretty dog, like a Lab or something. He picked a bulldog. And Duke's a gorgeous dog. It's like... Lisa Marie Pressley marrying Michael Jackson.

Okay, maybe it's not THAT bizarre, but still.

I'm speechless. Flock of flippin' seagulls.

No comments: