Thursday, April 28

Concert Memories

I've been doing some research on Gavin DeGraw. Apparently, he's drunk at most of his shows, if not all. And he says some funny things.

There was one thing he said last night that I finally remembered. He was introducing a song (I think it was Follow Through). And it went a little something like this.... (paraphrased except for the last quote)
You're out on a date, and you really like this girl. And so you say, Hey, I really like you. And she replies, Hey, I really like you, too. And you're like, I've never liked anyone so fast before. And she says, I haven't liked anyone so fast before either. But then you start thinking, if she fell so fast for you, she's probably fallen fast for other people. And if so, how many? How many times has she fallen fast for someone? And then, you reach across the table, take her hand in yours and say, "If you cheat on me, I'll f***ing kill you."

No comments: