Thursday, April 28

Michael Tolcher Is One of My Many Heroes!

The Aliens are coming
(Gasp)
The Aliens are coming
(What?)
The Aliens are coming
Pave the World!

After seeing Michael in concert last night, I find him highly amusing. And he's got a pretty awesome cd too. You should definitely check it out.

Gavin DeGraw was enjoyable. The guy had to have been drunk or high out of his mind. I have never seen someone's eyes sparkle that much. It was like he had two tiny Tinker Bell's where his eyes should be. There was just this crazy amount of light coming from them.

Maybe he was possessed.

On the quite hilarious side, my friend Aaron grabbed Gavin's butt. And this one kid kept screaming out random things. He was fun. Of course, he wasn't so fun before the concert began, when he and his girl were trying to convince me to get naked.

Me. Naked. At a concert.

The two of them were chanting and trying to get other people to chant with them. The guy even said he'd take off his clothes if I'd do it.

I was like, Are you on crack? I came to watch a concert and hear some good tunes, not wind up on a Girls Gone Wild tape somewhere.

Some people are nutso calypso.

No comments: