Wednesday, April 6

I'm Not a Hero!

So, I tried to give blood today. But my iron was too low, so no blood donoring for me!

I'm sad about that. I was really hyped up for it. But alas, I will try again tomorrow or the next day. So, PSA: Give blood if you can! :)

I got a new ISP. It took me forever for me to get disconnected from Wal-Mart Connect. Why can't they just say, "Okay, I'm sorry you are cancelling your service, but let me get you fixed up right away." ? Instead, they try to scam you in for months and months. Oh, they make me so angry.

This storm came and kicked our backsides last night. It was pretty cool. The lightening was so pretty.

Someone said I was a funny girl. Imagine that! ;)

1 comment:

Miss said...

thunderstorms are one way mother nature shows her beauty... amazing