Thursday, April 7

Blah

I hate the world. There. I said it. Do you hear me, World? I hate you.

And I hate the weather. Stupid weather won't make up its frickin' mind. And so my allergies have nearly eaten me alive. I missed two classes today and I won't be able to give blood this week either. Stupid stupid allergies and stupid swollen lymph nodes. Gosh!

To top it all off, I've got a stupid anthropology exam tomorrow. The World is OUT TO GET ME!

Okay, Mom, this is for you. Thanks to the writers of Reality Bites, I have a fantastic voicemail message that drives my mother insane. But I lurve it. So there.

At the beep please leave your name, number and a brief
justification for the ontological necessity of modern man's existential dilemma
and we'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world loves you... Stop being so angry, punkinhead.