Friday, April 22

Scamming the American Public!

Went to Kroger's today. Found a great deal on my favorite water: 2 24pks for $9.00. Normally, this would run about $14.00. So, I bought the two for nine.

When I got out to Rory (who's birthday is tomorrow!!), I found out that I had been charged 7.49 for each package of water! What is that all about? Bradley just looked at me funny when I pointed this out. So, I hightailed my rear back into Kroger's for a refund. Turns out, I ended up getting over-charged 6.50!

Bradley probably thought I was nuts for having gone back in. I mean, we had ordered pizza. It was already finished, awaiting us to pick it up and savor in its delicious-ness!

But I had to go back in. I had to get that six dollars back! I mean, that six dollars could buy at least two gallons of gas!

Maybe I am my father's daughter after all.

No comments: