Sunday, March 6

Stupid Fortunes

Okay. Forge gave me a fortune cookie. I opened and it read, "You will be happy in the receipt of good news."

Well, no DUH. If that isn't the stupidest fortune I've ever read. It really took an Einstein to come up with THAT pearl of wisdom.

Forge did bring me something good -- some apple flavored chapstick! Yum!

So, to recap: I got to see baby Eli and Mom today. It was great fun. I am so worn out from carrying baby Eli. He's just so cute and so rotten at the same time. And to top it all off, the cutie guy I see at Wal-Mart saw me in all my Eli-spit-up glory. Sigh. Why can't one look glamorous at all times?

You know who looks glamorous? Michael Vartan. He's just so gorgeous. And he's like a fine wine.... he just gets better with age. Oh, he's just fantastic. I don't care if he's like fifteen years older than me, I'll marry him! :D

No comments: