Thursday, March 17

Luck of the Irish to Ye!

I'm a bit less fired up today than I was yesterday. Thank goodness, because I like to gave myself a coronary getting all worked up like that. That's the third time I have gotten angered in like two days. I bet my blood pressure is sky high.

Someone commented that I should run for president. Wouldn't that be nice? I've always thought so. Since I was in the fourth grade, I wanted to be the first woman president of the United States. Sadly, I'm not sure that I will be the first, but oh well. It would still be fun.

I did the most embarassing thing this morning. I was waiting for Kim to finish our government test and I was just wandering around outside the class room. I noticed this lone door at the end of the hall. And for some reason, I was drawn to this door. So, I walked over and tried to open it. And it opened! There was a lady sitting in there, doing God knows what! It was an office or something. I took off running down the hall as fast as my legs would carry me and hid around a corner. And whoever it was opened the door and looked around the hall but didn't see me. It was scary business!

I still don't know why I opened the door. And for those who are not aware, the United States bought Alaska from Russia in 1867 for 7.2 million dollars. For some reason, my father thought I was lying when I made reference to that fact last week.

No comments: