Tuesday, March 22

Quick! Who can help with an existential dilemma?

So, I watched "I <3 Huckabees" last night. What an odd little duck of a movie that is. It was good, just bizarre. I could have gone without seeing Jude Law with breasts and the mud-love scene between Jason Schwartzman and Isabelle Huppert. The mud-love scene traumatized me on my birthday. :(

But is there really such a thing as an existential detective? Because that sounds rather intriguing.

Well, world, I am officially 20 years of age and one day. And what an age to be. There's just so many exciting things to do at the age of 20. Not! You know, 20 is kind of a let down year. I mean, after waiting all your teen years for the driving 16, the rated-R 17, and the voting-graduating 18, 19 and 20 aren't all that amazing. It's just another day. And to top it all off, it stormed like crazy all day yesterday. That didn't stop me from dancing in my socks on the front porch, though.

I am so beat. I kept Eli last night. That boy is such a bed hog! And he's only 15 months old. Pure evil, that one. But evil never looked so cute.

I haven't seen Bradley in five days! That's so weird. I usually see her at least once a day. I feel so lost. And my suitemates aren't waking me up at the butt-crack of dawn with their hairdryers. I don't know what to do!

No comments: