Monday, March 7

Foofy Foofy!

Okay, has anyone seen that show "Strange Love" on VH1? Or even heard of it? Has anyone else besides myself heard Brigette Nielsen calling Flava Flav "Foofy Foofy"? I can't be the only one. He's got this street name "Flava Flav" yet she prefers to call him "Foofy Foofy". Is that not a ridiculous sounding name? I mean, I'm all about nicknames and stuff, but Foofy Foofy?

Anyway, it's been a lackluster day. Got a B on my Speech test, because I swear the questions were written to positively confuse me. I swear! Most of the questions could have had multiple answers. And now, I just feel retarded. I must keep A's in all my other classes, if I'm going to come out of Anthropology with a C. Ulrghahahah.

So, how about the bathtub upstairs is going to fall in on somebody while they're taking a shower? Won't that be super fun? I think so.

I'm sure there was something fantastic I was wanting to share with the world today, but now, I can't remember what it could have been. Sorry World, I've once again failed to entertain you. Jump off a cliff and leave me alone, will ya?

No comments: