Thursday, March 3

But Mo-om, I Wanna Dance!

How about I followed my Mom around this weekend dancing everywhere we went? Wal-Mart, TJMaxx, Kohl's, Old Navy, etc. And then on Monday, I danced in Kroger's while Forge shopped.
And now, I'm watching Ellen. She is always dancing! It makes life fun, I think. I'm glad she got those 11 Emmy nominations. She's got a good show. She dances with her audience! If I had a talk show, I'd dance with my audience. She also dances in that credit card commercial. And I think, "Look! Someone else dances in the elevator besides me!" I also dance while going up and down the stairs... but we won't talk about that. That causes a whole mess of problems, let me tell you!

Speaking of dancing, I think that Jon Stewart danced one night this week on The Daily Show. It was fun, too.

I enjoy dancing. Now, granted, I can't dance professionally, as I have no rhythm or grace whatsoever. But I enjoy dancing. I've always got a song in my hand and a dance in my step. People probably think I'm crazy (and I do get a lot of funny looks) but I like it! This week's tune to dance to is "My Sharona"! I'm like those Reality Bites kids. It's also fun to dance to "Canned Heat", which is the song that Napoleon Dyanmite danced to. And oh yeah, I can dance like Napoleon. I learned some of my best moves from Napoleon.

Dance on, people!

No comments: