Monday, March 14

Mnemonic Devices worked for me!

So I just gave a speech over mnemonic devices. It was fun. As per usual, I began speaking super fast and I got through my speech relatively quickly. Had I not reworked my speech to be longer, I would have been in trouble. But it all worked out.

Forge asked to watch the pilot of Alias. It's such a sad episode. And it was really weird for me to watch it, because now I'm rewatching the third season. It's like I'm starting all over again, when I'm really not.

You know who I love? Seth Meyers from SNL. Did anyone catch him last Saturday? I was so tired from regionals, but I stayed up forever for some reason. I'm glad I did stay up, since I got to see Seth. He's so funny.

You know who else is funny? Chris. My little Christopher will do just about anything I tell him to. Now, I realize that this is not a good thing for Christopher, but I would never make him do something that would cause him great harm. This past weekend, I got him to smell the table at Taco-Bell. This table stunk so bad. It smelled so rotten. And Chris watched me smell it and back away in disgust. But still I said, "Chris, smell the table!"

At first, he shook his head. But then, he came closer and smelled the table! And he backed away in disgust as well. Then, I told him again, "Chris, smell the table!" It was like the table had some kind of pull on him. He came closer again, shaking his head and saying, "Mom, tell me I don't have to. Mom, tell me no."

Muahahah, it was SO funny. Maybe you just had to be there. And when Big Me like freaked out at the table, imitating that Taco-Bell working, and Kyle got so upset because only one person at a table of seven saw what she did! It was AWESOME.... I haven't laughed so hard since the last time I was at a speech tournament.

Congratulations, Christopher! Hopefully, I'll see you in Philly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pooface...