Monday, February 28

Oh, Woe Is Me!

Okay. Life is mocking me. And Life is having a whole heck of a lot of fun doing it.

First, March 21st is right around the corner. March 21st is my birthday. On that day, a very exciting thing is happening within the vicinity of the oh so wonderful me. Jon Heder, of Napoleon Dynamite fame, will be at the UCA campus for a special appearance. I don't know what he's going to do and I don't particularly care. I just know that Napoleon is going to be thisclose to me and I want to go. I want to go and wear my Vote for Pedro shirt and tell him how he is the greatest of all kinds of great in the world! I want to tell him how much I laugh every day because of watching Napoleon Dyanmite or acting out scenes from it. Unfortunately, tickets must be picked up in person, beginning at 10 a.m. on March 2nd. Of course, it would have to be at the exact time that I have an exam and an exam review! By the time I get there, there'll be no tickets left. Friggin' idiots!

Second, my favorite Jason Mraz will be performing in Tulsa on April 12. Tulsa isn't all that far, and I could easily drive there to see him. However, it would be safer if I brought someone along to help navigate. But, unfortunately, there is no one to go with me. And it wouldn't be smart to miss class that week, as I have at least two exams scheduled for that week. What is with all these professors giving me all kinds of tests and whatnot? It's like I'm in college or something!

I just wish I could "do what I wanna do! Gosh!"

No comments: