Wednesday, February 16

For the Love of Moldy Bread!

I got a 78 on my Anthropology exam. And I'm not complaining, since I did not study for it at all. But no more test grades below 80. That's my February resolution. It'd work out real well, if only I could get myself to study. Forge says she's going to make me study. But you know what I say? I laugh. Ha! to you Forge. You think you can make me study. But it's impossible! I am not a studying machine!

I went a little crazy today and whacked off a good five inches off my hair. I didn't do this myself; I let a professional do it. I had said I was never cutting it short again. Well, I lied. It was hassling me. I felt like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. You know, where he shaves off his hair because it was making his head too hot? At least I didn't shave it all off.

And to leave you, I'll offer the quote of the week. Some character said this last night on Gilmore Girls. I don't know who said it, but it was pretty darn funny. I don't care who you are.

"Since when did you become Tipper Gore?"

No comments: