Wednesday, February 9

Our Future: Questioning Authority

Today, I read one of the best articles the campus paper has ever published. It was written by a guest writer, on questioning the current authority of our country.

We must question authority. We must question everything. It is
our right. It is our future.

The guy's got a great point. I've held onto the article all day, and I'm thinking of adding it to my scrapbook. So, Amen, to you, Mr. Writer that I've kept Anonymous! You rock my socks off!

I should get back to studying. I've shuffled around it for about an hour now, watching television , singing songs at the top of my lungs, and surfing the 'net. But I must study the Constitution. It's my freakin' future!

And I have the right to gag you with a sock if we have to go through this again!

No comments: