Thursday, February 10

KATV -- Free ALIAS

Okay, KATV. I've had it with you.

This morning I had an exam at 8 a.m. But I stayed up last night to watch Alias at 12:30, since that is the time you now play it. Earlier in the week, a commercial said that the show would be airing early on Thursday morning. And guess what? It didn't come on. It's coming on early Friday morning instead. I had to endure the ridiculous Wife Swap. And to top it all off, yesterday I had stayed up for a total of 18 hours. Then, I had to get back up early this morning as well. Why can't you air my freakin' show when it's originally supposed to air?

I understand that you'd rather play the college basketball game. But I want you to understand that while I may currently live in Arkansas, I could care less what the Razorbacks are doing, in any type of sport. I don't think it's fair for you to tape my show and air it at a later time. Why can't you tape the game and air it later?

Alias better air early Friday morning. If you have caused me to miss the entire episode because you'd rather air a retarded sports game, things are going to get ugly fast. I know I'm not the only one in this position, and I know you've received other complaints about this. So, my suggestion to you is to cut basketball season short, and start airing Alias at 8p.m. on Wednesday nights.

Let my Alias go!

No comments: