Wednesday, February 23

My Brain Can't Take Any More!

Okay... my brain has had it. It's tired and sore from all the studying I did yesterday. It refuses to take in any more information until tomorrow, if I'm lucky. But guess what? I do know the 25 countries of the European Union, the 6 atmospheric conditions of Earth, the 8 world regions, and a whole lot of other geographic mish-mash.

Thank goodness I don't have another test until next Friday! I don't think I'd make it! My brain would fall out of my ears or something, I'm sure of it.

A big note of YAY-ness! I got my Jason Mraz cd today that I ordered. This isn't a new cd or anything. It's just one of his older, live albums. And let me say that no matter what the Mraz sings, he continually rocks my socks off. I lurve him!

I've had a few more blond moments this week, much like the one on Monday where I thought I was controlling the television screen. However, my father advised me not to disclose that information to everyone. So, I will stop announcing my dumb moments.

One last note, every person in the world should listen to Bright Eyes' When the President Talks to God. It's great fun!

No comments: