Thursday, February 17

Crudmonkey!

Okay, Mr. Acid Reflux, you win. I am tired of fighting you. I'll go to the freakin' doctor asap. You make me angrier than a road rager in rush hour traffic on a six lane highway. So, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay, 'cause your butt is gone within the month!

Good news: I heard from Natty today! Yay for Natty! And congratulations on getting engaged! That is so exciting. Also, it should be noted that Mr. Gavin DeGraw is coming to see me. He's coming to sing me a couple of songs. He has such good taste, that Mr. DeGraw.

Okay, maybe he's not coming to see me, per se. But he is coming to my campus. So, I'll be here and he'll be here, and most likely, we'll see each other.

Another point of fun information: Jason Mraz's new cd will be out this August! If he'd come touring my way, I'd have an awesome 2005. Rooney's new album is also supposed to be out this year. What fun!

No comments: