Monday, May 30

Why Can't One Buy New Clothing?

I'm getting really tired of the worn-out, full of holes jeans look. Especially when I don't prefer to buy jeans that look like they've been worn a million times before they got to me. I understand that it is the "style" or whatever, but hello! What about me, the consumer that hates to wear faded jeans? The same consumer that hates jeans made out of stretch material and jeans that come complete with holes when you buy them from the department store?


What's the point of buying jeans when they look as though they've already been worn? If I wanted worn jeans, I think I would have looked at the local garage sales or thrift/consignment stores before deciding to spend my hard-earned dollars on over-priced jeans of grunge.


In the past two years, it has become increasingly more difficult to find jeans that I actually want to wear. And I am getting tired of it. I guess I'm going to start wearing black or khaki slacks. Although, those won't look nearly as cool with my Chucks, but what am I supposed to do?


I loathe the jeans that are on the market right now. I don't enjoy the jeans made out of stretch material that creeps down your legs during the day. I know, I know. You're probably saying, "Wear a belt and you won't have that problem!" Well, guess what? I don't like wearing belts. I don't like wearing jeans with holes in the them. I don't like wearing jeans that have that dirt stain to them, making them "vintaged." I don't like wearing jeans that look as if they'll fall apart the moment you slip them on!

This is ridiculous. Jeans makers, make some real jeans! Is that too big of a request??

No comments: