Friday, May 13

A Freakin' Sauna!

It's like a million degrees outside. Really.

Everything is moved out of my room and into the hallway. Just waiting for Dad and Papa to come help me move the heavy stuff. The only thing left in my room is my television, my egg crate, my Kip, my Vaughn, and me. And what's not out in the hallway is already in Rory. Rory is already packed to capacity.

I hope it doesn't rain.

Why is it so warm today? It's May. May is supposed to have mild weather. Not sweat-to-death-have-a-heatstroke-weather.

It's not even summer yet. We're going to cook like those did in Europe in 2003. Remember? When temperatures soared so high in August of 2003 that 30,000 Europeans died because of the heat?

I don't want to cook. I'm much too pretty to cook. *nods*

Speaking of my beautiful self, this new shampoo I'm using makes my hair fabulous. So, if you see someone out there with extremely fabulous hair and red Converse sneakers on her feet, it's probably me. ;)

No comments: