Friday, September 18

23 Things: Thing 8

Thing 8 asked me to share my images via Web 2.0 applications. I choose to use the Mosaic Maker application offered by Big Huge Labs. The Mosaic Maker application is extremely easy to use and even allows users to transfer images from Flickr or Facebook accounts. I used the images stored in one of my Facebook photo albums. These pictures are from my trip to Boston in the spring of 2007:

Photobucket

I cannot stress enough how easy the Mosaic Maker application is. I think, if possible, I will try to incorporate the application into a young adult program at my library. The program will allow the kids to become more aware of Web 2.0 tools and encourage creativity through those tools. If I don't use this application for a teen program, I can definitely use it to decorate the teen space in the new library or use the application to punch up posters and flyers. There are lots of other Web 2.0 tools out there for public use and I really have enjoyed all the ones I've tried so far in my 23 Things journey.

No comments: