Sunday, October 4

23 Things: Thing 22

I am making a resolution to update this blog more often, whether with school or work related items or a bunch of mixed-up jibber jabber. Several years ago, I posted at least one time a week, ranting or commenting about something that had happened to me that day or week. It is something that I'd like to get back into the habit of doing.

As this exercise has taught me, it doesn't take much time to utilize Web 2.0 tools or make a blog entry. While I may not keep up with all the latest innovations or even updates of the applications and things I've encountered during 23 Things, I do plan on using the online image generators for programs and creative flyers.

Also, I plan to keep on playing Puzzle Pirates when the mood strikes. Some of those games are really fun!

No comments: