Tuesday, July 26

Notice!

The world revolves around me!

Well, not really. But I would appreciate it if I could buy the album/record/what-have-you that I'm looking for without travelling to three stores before finding it.

I finally found a copy of Jason Mraz's latest, Mr. A-Z, at the third store I visited. It's quite different from his debut album, I must say. It seems that I will always enjoy the Mraz-ness, no matter what he decides to do.

Confession time. I have a love for school supplies. I don't know why. I just love them. The smell of a fresh box of crayons should be a fragrance for both house and car. The sight of new lunchboxes, binders, notebooks, and pencil boxes all lined up in pretty, bright, shining rows.... oh! the joy of it all.

I wandered through the school supply aisles at several stores today. And then, when I had finished perusing them once, I turned around and wandered some more.

I mean, fine point pens, college-ruled paper.... what more could one want?

A few things, actually....
  1. Tickets to a Jason Mraz concert
  2. Sno-Cones as good as the ones I had at camp
  3. Tickets to see The Killers
  4. October
  5. Michael Vartan to marry me
  6. A trip to Neverland with Peter and Tink...

No comments: