Friday, July 1

The Early Morning Wakey Wakeys

Okay. This is the second day in a row that I've woken up at 5 a.m. There's no need for this.

Yesterday, I fell back asleep after being awake two hours. Maybe I'll do that today.

But until then, I'm going to provide random thoughts and rants.

So...

The new LOGO channel is airing. Some Christian advocacy group claims that the 24 hour television network for gay and lesbian individuals is an "assault on the nation's children."

I think... everyone just needs to leave everyone else alone. The Bible teaches to "Judge not, lest ye be judged." So, why does it appear that most Christian groups are doing the judging in this world??

I believe in God. But I also believe that I do not have the right to tell someone how to live their life. I don't believe in condemning other religions because they don't have the same beliefs that I do. And I don't believe that the LOGO channel is an "assault on the nation's children."

I mean, if you are to believe that about LOGO, what about the other channels that are geared specifically towards one group of people? How about Lifetime? Can Lifetime be considered an "assault on the nation's" men? It is the "Television for Women." And they generally make men out to be evil, lying backstabbers.

Hm. I think I'll boycott Lifetime. I was never one to watch Lifetime in the first place, but now, I won't watch it at all. I can't support a television channel that's assaulting a group of people.

* * *

I love Jason Mraz. The man just writes such beautiful songs. And when he sings, he just pours his heart and soul into every word. It's just awesome. Plus, he enjoys Elton John. Anyone who enjoys Elton John is okay with me.

I want to go to a Jason Mraz show. Will someone take me? I promise I'll be good.

1 comment:

KenMcphail said...

thas the shizznit sista