Friday, June 24

Sing It, Sistah!

At least, that's what one of the guys at work told me today when he caught me singing and dancing in my office.

In honor of Friday and new tires for Rory, I have decided to share some of the best songs to sing like you've never sung before, even if you can't carry a tune to save your life. They're just plain fun.

(Nice to Meet You) Anyway -- Gavin DeGraw
Bohemian Rhapsody -- Queen
Build Me Up Buttercup -- The Foundations
Play That Funky Music, White Boy -- Wild Cherry
On Love, In Sadness -- Jason Mraz
Love Is A Battlefield -- Pat Benatar
Have A Little Faith in Me -- John Hiatt
Miss Independent -- Kelly Clarkson
I Believe In A Thing Called Love -- The Darkness
My Sharona -- The Knack
Rock the Casbah -- The Clash
Surrender -- Cheap Trick
You're So Vain
-- Carly Simon
Jack & Diane -- John Mellencamp
The Floor -- Rooney
Jessie's Girl -- Rick Springfield
I Wanna Be Sedated -- The Ramones
Tempted -- Squeeze
Mr. Brightside -- The Killers
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic -- The Police
Sadie Hawkins Dance -- Relient K

Again, these are just some of the best songs to belt out.

Here's a good question. What's my favorite song? I'll give a dollar to whoever can name it and who sings it.

Hint: It's not on the list above.

No comments: