Saturday, June 18

Foul Mood

I'm in a very foul mood this afternoon. I attribute this foul mood to lack of sleep and a 50 hour work week.

I dropped three poker banks totalling 1200 dollars last night. Completely scattered poker chips all over the tiny room I'm locked in for 10 hours at a time. Spent the next forty-five minutes picking up the dropped poker chips.

I was not amused. I laughed at the time. But I was not amused. I was very mad at myself.

Then, I ran my tail off for two hours straight. All of a sudden, it's 1am and it's time to go. So, I balance my cash. I'm short. WAY short.

An hour later, after we figure out why my drawer is so short, I finally get to leave. Basically, I worked an 11 hour shift yesterday.

The money is good. But I don't know if the good pay outweighs the extreme tiredness I'm feeling after working 51 hours this week.

On a better note, Monday is fast approaching. I have a feeling that Monday will be my favorite day next week.

No comments: