Monday, June 13

Seeing the World

Yesterday was a day of firsts.

I saw a Starbucks for the first time.

I toured OU. I love it. I should have gone to school there. Just a truly gorgeous place. And this one room... oh! I fell in so much love with it. I could live in that room.

I slowdanced in the streets. True, I don't have much experience with slowdancing. But it was fantastic all the same!

I drove through a large city for the first time... completely solo.

I disobeyed my father. For the record, I'm sure I've done that before. But he didn't think I'd take my little road trip yesterday.

However, I'm glad I made the trip. I had a great time yesterday. A Knight took me out and showed me more of the World than I had seen in a long time.

Thank you, sir Knight.

* * *

And just for the record, my sister is crazy. She woke people up this morning so we could watch her in her little floaty pool that she bought. She wanted someone to watch her. She's crazy. And yesterday, she called me several times. She never calls me several times in one day.

She had to have been bored out of her mind to call me that often.

She is crazy. Not quite as crazy as Tom Cruise. But she is crazy. Sorry, sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am not crazy! you are just angry that you don't have a cool pool to sleep in. don't be hating. jealousy can make you say such awful things.