Monday, June 6

A Message

"I'm Luke Skywalker, and I'm here to rescue you!"

Oh, would you, dearest Walker-Upon-Sky? I would very much like to be rescued. But when you rescue me, you'll have to settle for a kiss on the cheek. You may turn out to be a long lost sibling, cousin, uncle, or father...

I would love to go on an adventure with you, Sir Skywalker, and Han Solo. Flying amongst the stars with the likes of you two gents sounds terribly dreamy. I would also enjoy meeting Chewy, R2-D2, and C-3PO.

However, when we happen upon Lord Vader, I do not regret to inform you that there will be a change in my behavior. For while I look as innocent as a Precious Moments figurine, I'm actually very evil. And although, I do love you, dearest Luke, I must tell you that my true allegiance is with Lord Vader.

So, please don't think too poorly of me, dearest Luke, when I giggle mercilessly at the loss of your hand.

No comments: