Saturday, June 25

I Am Not MK!

I am not Mary Kate Olsen. I do not have an eating disorder.

Apparently, I've lost weight. I thought I still weighed the same. I go to show my Mother this by jumping on the scales. The scales point out that I've lost 5 pounds.

So, I am going to set the record straight. I am not trying to lose weight.

I work a 10 hour job. I don't like to eat at work because that place is FILTHY! I don't eat when I get off work because I usually go straight to bed. I get in about one meal a day. I'm sorry if that's not up to code or whatever, but I can't eat when I'm not hungry.

Sometimes I get so busy that I don't remember to eat. This does not mean that I have an eating disorder. I'm just busy. Or not hungry at the time.

If you're around me long enough, you will notice that I do eat. And if you check my fingers, you'll not see any teeth marks on them from me trying to make myself vomit. I'm not bulemic. I'm not anorexic. I do not have an eating disorder!

I promise!

* * *

Why can't the stupid store have the soundtrack I want when I want it?? I want the soundtrack to Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

And I am so upset that the new Lindsay Lohan movie has a Rooney song on its soundtrack. I nearly keeled over in the aisle.

No comments: