Monday, September 12

Tick Tick Tick... BOOM!

Yeah, that's me. I'm going to explode in two weeks time.

Why? Because I have an exam in every one of my freakin' classes in the same week. This has never happened to me. My brain is going to explode. I promise you.

So, if you happen to see cortical or subcortical matter flying about, don't worry. It's just my exploded brain matter.

* * *

Teddy Grahams are not a balanced meal.

* * *

I'm getting tired of seeing people's stomachs. Why can't they wear their shirts long enough? Is that too hard to ask?

I'm also getting tired of all the name-calling and blaming that is going on since Hurricane Katrina. You know what? We're all to blame. Mankind has been meddling with Nature for years. Nature finally got some revenge. Payback's a bitch.

Get used to it.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

I really like your writing-style, girl-with-the-name-I-cannot-pronounce! I might need to add YOUR Blog to my favorites!