Monday, September 19

The End Is Near (Random Rants)

I have a bit of a catch up to do, it seems.

* * *

Last Thursday, the resident geekling came by to visit me at the convenience store. This time, he spoke to me for ten minutes! He saw me highlighting my government book and felt the need to comment that he "doesn't destroy valuable property."

Yeah. Well, I paid for the book and I'll do whatever I darn well please with it. So, shut it!

Unfortunately, I saw Mr. Geekazoid again today. He was walking across campus and felt obligated to shout out salutations to some passer-by.

As one would imagine, the passer-by did not respond.

* * *

Younger Claus was back tonight. He did not distribute any gifts. Apparently, the Younger Claus has not learned the Way of the Claus.

It was another long class that had scattered information of importance throughout. I am exhausted.

After class was over, Mr.I-Talk-To-Walls stood up from his seat beside me. In horror, I realized that he was wearing a floor-length black cape. His entire body was covered by this mammoth cape! All that stuck out was his head and the crazy hair on it.

Now, I don't know if he thinks he's Dracula or Harry Potter or what-have-you, but full-on cape business in this humid weather is more than a little bizarre. It's downright terrifying.

Last week, I learned that this fellow enjoys carrying on conversations with walls. And today, I found out that he is a floor-length cape wearer.

I am afraid of what I will learn next week.

No comments: