Friday, January 21

Saving Sirius!

Hooray! My favorite uncle thinks he can save my computer! I'm so excited. If he does save Sirius, life should be back to normal next week! Yeah for computer knowledgeable uncles! :)

Made it home from school after driving like a maniac. Of course, I was tired, since I had to wake up in the middle of the night to watch Alias. I'm glad I woke up to watch it... it was very good! The whole ice thing freaked me out!

So, I think I'm going to fail my Anthropology class. The professor speaks really low and slowly about nothing in particular for 50 minutes each time we meet. I mean, he is speaking about anthropology for the most part... but then he goes on these weird tangents. And we're supposed to be diligently taking down everything that is coming out of his mouth. But the question is: are the tangents on the test as well? Or is that just added knowledge for us?

Smashers is sick, which means we will all be sick before too long. I think she has the flu. I'm hoping I don't get it, though. I just got this call from my work. They were wanting me to come in (but I couldn't on account of the fact I'm in another state) so that they could go over my evaluation and get me a raise! A potential raise! I've only been there for, like, four months. But I always come early and stay late if I'm needed. And I've only missed one day of work the entire time! I'm like super worker!

On the weird factor, I told this customer that I felt like a zoo animal in my glass cage. I don't think he found it amusing. I don't find it amusing that I told him that fact. But, oh well.

No comments: