Saturday, January 22

I am so SICK

I am so sick. Not because my sister is sick or anything... but because my dear Sirius is no longer with me. He's gone forever! What am I to do without my trusty laptop that follows me everywhere?

And I've got my stupid printer all loaded with ink for the first time in ages... all for freakin' nothing! I just want to vomit. It's awful. I can't consciencely buy one, when I'm sure that just as soon as I use my savings for a new computer, a huge semi will demolish me on the highway and it will be deemed my fault. So then, my insurance would skyrocket and I'd be screwed, having spent my last dime on a new computer.

I could buy one of ebay for cheap... but can you trust everyone on ebay? You're supposed to be able to... but for a cheap laptop, I don't know that I would be that trusting with my money.

Stupid. I am so stupid. My Sirius is so stupid.

I hate everything. Grr.

No comments: