Friday, August 26

Meet the Man of Your Dreams....

There's a poster on my floor with that slogan. "Meet the Man of Your Dreams." Apparently, my floor has teamed up with the guys on the fourth floor for $4 Movie Mondays. Girls on our floor sign up to go to the movies with the fourth floor guys.

Fortunately for me, I have a busy Monday schedule and will never be able to make Movie Mondays. Also, I've yet to see anyone in this building who would even come close to being the "Man of My Dreams."

Whatever.

* * *

My Economics teacher... foams at the mouth.

Bless the man's heart. He seems to be a really good guy. But going on just the first impression? I'm kind of frightened. Foam, spittle, what-have-you kept coming out of his mouth.

Since I was seated on the front row, I was quite worried. I couldn't remember if rabies is contagious or airborne or whatever.

* * *

Drivers of the World! May I have a word with you?

(Scratch that. I have no experience wtih drivers of the world.)

Drivers of the United States! Listen up!

For the love of all that is Holy, drive on your designated side of the road. Just tonight, my Rory-truck and I were nearly smushed because two separate individuals felt the need to take up half of their lane and half of mine.

You do not get control of the road! I don't care how big your vehicle is.

Honestly! And just the other day, I watched some yahoo drive all hibbity-jibbity across the oncoming lanes of traffic, as if he (or she) owned the whole damn road.

From now on, stay in your own lane. Do not come careening around a corner and into my lane. If you do so, you are driving too fast. Slow your butt down. Or you will die.

That is all.

No comments: