Thursday, August 11

Forty Frickin' Dollars!

It cost forty frickin' dollars to fill up my gas tank today. Forty frickin' dollars!

I am never driving again. Or at least for a couple of hours. 'Cause forty dollars?! That's crazy.

Especially when I was used to filling up my old little car, Rollerskate, for less than fifteen.

It's never cost this much before. I'm somewhat depressed.

* * *

I met the cutest little boy today while getting my hair cut. He was also there for a trim. He was probably three. He just kept saying the funniest things. He was very concerned when he realized the woman was cutting my hair. He told me, "You can't get your hair cut here. They'll cut it like a boy's! You have to go somewhere else."

Later, after our cuts were both finished, he told me my hair was cool. But his was cooler, as the stylist finished his hair before my stylist finished with my hair.

He also informed me that someday, his momma was going to buy him shoes that are way cooler than the Nike Shox I was wearing today. He said that his shoes would light up and cost approximately 54132 times more than what mine cost.

* * *

The mall is sinking!

Well, not quite. But it is flooding. Not quite sure where the water is coming from. Quite sure that I do not want to know where the water formerly lived.

No comments: