Tuesday, September 26

Words, Words, and More Words

I have to write a majillion and one things in the next three weeks. Or the next two. I don't know anymore. There's too much to remember... and to write.

I'm beginning to have a strong dislike of words, which is not good, seeing as how I want to go into publishing.

Do you want to know what I'm up against? Do you?

Sept 29 -- Brit Lit paper (approximately 1600 words)
Oct 4 -- Literary Analysis for Young Adult Lit.
Oct 6 -- American Lit to 1865 essay
Oct 20 -- Modern American Lit essay

This list does not take into account midterms and other tests that fall in between the papers. For instance,

Sept 29 - American Lit to 1865 test
Oct 9 - Young Adult Lit midterm
Oct 10 - History of English Language test
Oct 17 - Brit Lit midterm

This does not take in to account all the readings that I have to do between each class. I will not list them because I do not wish to have a heart attack at such a young age.

No comments: