Wednesday, November 9

Crisis Averted and Other Randomness

Major has been figured out. I will no longer feel the need to fling myself off the nearest cliff. Although, I did think of some interesting ways in which to fling myself off of said cliff. Oh, well. Another day, I suppose.

My cell phone has been acting totally screwy. It is not polite to act in the manner in which it has been acting. Not polite at all! I've been searching for a replacement phone, but to no avail. Damn the Man!

In my store, a guy walked in with his girl. She bought him a drink and was rewarded with a kiss.
That display was nearly rewarded with my projectile vomiting. People should realize that my acid reflux is acting up and I can't keep things down.

Hiccups keep bubbling out of me. It's annoying and painful. I'm tired of the hiccups. I feel like I'm under attack or something. Having the hiccups all the time is really unattractive.

Last night's Boston Legal dealt with the problem of beastiality ruining marriages. Well, I guess the marriage wasn't really ruined. The character "broke it off" with Wendy, his bovine lover. And his wife took him back because he promised to sell Wendy. But still. I just can't fathom having a cow lover. The wife caught him making love to their cow! A cow! The logistics of the whole idea .... I cannot comprehend.

No comments: