Monday, November 28

Sneaky Ranting

It's nearly midnight. I should be studying for the two exams I have tomorrow.

But no. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I am blogging.

I am so tired of studying! I am so unprepared for tomorrow's exams. My eyes want to fall out of my head and my brain wishes to explode.

I just wish things weren't so messy. And I also wish that I could sleep for a good long while.

Two more weeks of school. One week of finals. I expect to lose my mind within the coming three weeks. Of course, you can't necessarily lose what you never had....

* * *

I am seriously getting tired of bad things happening to good people. I don't know if November is just the worst freakin' month of the year or what, but geez. I'm tired of this business. It's not fair and it's unnecessary. It's also rude.

I'm also tired of cell phones. I'm about to give up on the damn things altogether. They're worthless and time-sucking and irritating and annoying and ..... and....

* * *

November has totally sucked. One good thing has come out of November. Okay, maybe two, but that's pushing it. Do you hear me, November? You're stupid and I don't like you at all. Go away, please. In fact, I take back the "please".... just go away!

* * *

This semester, I have completely read one of my textbooks. This is the first time in all my years of schooling that I have read the entire textbook. All 555 pages have been read, re-read, and read again by me.

And I'm still lost. Why can't one sleep on their textbooks and have their brains seep up the knowledge? Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments: