Friday, November 18

FedUp With A Lot of Things

You know what? FedEx sucks. Don't send anything via FedEx.

I ordered a new cell phone a week and a half ago. The seller shipped it the day after I bought it. It arrived in a city just 45 minutes from me two days later. And it sat there in a FedEx facility because the dummies at FedEx couldn't find me. They couldn't find the city I live in. They couldn't find a city of over 30,000 people.

It's not a city tucked away somewhere. It's not down fifty side roads and a back road or two. It's a city right on the frickin' interstate. UPS, DHL, and Airborne Express have all been able to find me on numerous occasions. But to FedEx, I don't exist.

FedEx sent my phone back to the shipper because they couldn't find me. I asked around and found that other people in that area have had similar problems with FedEx.

So, lesson learned. FedEx is not the best way to send your parcels.

* * *
I don't listen to country music all the time. I do have my favorite country artists and all, but I don't listen to it all the time. If I have to hear the latest song by Trace Adkins one more time, I'm going to shoot myself in the foot. Honky Tonk BaDonkyDonk or whatever is called is the most idiotic song since the Black Eyed Peas song, My Humps. It's horrible. It's right up there with Hollaback Girl.

Absolutely awful. There should be some law demanding that idiotic songs can not be played on the radio.

No comments: