Monday, November 21

Weird-ocity

Weird things have continued to multiply and show themselves this past weekend.

On Saturday, I visited a movie theater with Sir. A lady behind us dropped the lid and straw to her cup. Then, she asks Sir to check under his seat for the missing lid and straw. Totally disgusting! If you lose something to the floor of a movie theater, you do NOT go back for it, especially if it's something you can easily replace! And if you can't replace it, then the item must be sent to an autoclave or washed in some sterilizing agent.

Thank God that the missing lid and straw were not found. If she had found them and put the straw back into her cup and in her mouth, I would have been seriously ill.

Also, at the movie theater, a woman sat down beside me. Apparently, this woman hasn't been to a movie theater in years, because she turns to me and says, "This place is pretty cool. I'm really excited." Or something to that effect. Anyway, seeing as how it was my first time to visit that particular movie theater, I just kind of smiled and nodded at her.

After visiting the movie theater, Sir and I went to the Olive Garden, where we had to wait outside for a little while. While we were waiting, we saw a woman come out of the restaurant with a doctor's mask on her face. A surgical mask! I guess she was trying to keep herself from getting sick. But all I could think was either A) This woman has SARS! or B) This woman is a follower of Michael Jackson.

Anyway, Saturday was a weird day. I didn't think I could see anything weirder this weekend. But I was wrong.

On Sunday, while eating at McDonald's, a young female adult came waltzing in dressed in ripped black tights and a ripped black dress. She had fake blood splattered all over her clothing. Her face and hands were painted a pale white and were also covered with blood. Her eyes were covered by those white contacts, which made it look like she didn't have any eyes at all.

She was just hanging out, having a Quarter Pounder with Cheese at McDonald's on a Sunday. She just happened to be dressed like an I don't know what. She frightened me! I was frightened and in need of my Mommy!

Later that day, while leaving Wal-Mart, some dirty teenage male person decided he wanted to talk to me. He was yelling at me to come over to him, like I was a pet or something. I was hoping he was yelling at my friend and not me, for he gave me the heebie-jeebies.

But no. She assures me that he was talking to me. However, I'm going to keep telling myself that he was actually yelling at her and pray that I never see this person again.

The Weirdlings are out in full force. Be safe!

No comments: