Sunday, December 27

New Year's Resolutions

Well, it's time for some good ol' resolutions. While I generally don't make resolutions or keep any silly resolutions that I make. But this year, I decided to make a few and I'm going to record the resolutions here. Hopefully, in a year, I can come back here and reflect on the job well done. Or not.

1) Read a Tolstory. Preferably Anna Karenina. Preferably cover to cover.
2) Be more aware of my budgetary constraints.
3) Read at least 50 books in the year. I probably read close to that this year (if not more), but I didn't keep track. Therefore:
4) Keep track of the books I read during the year.
5) Being more organized in all aspects of life, not just work and/or school.
6) See more than one live musical performance by a favorite musician. This one will be the most tricky, I'm afraid.

Six is probably a good healthy number of resolutions. I think I'll stop there.

No comments: