Sunday, June 24

Solstice and Other Things

The Solstice causes kids to freak out and act like crazy, brainless spaz-o-matics. It's true.

The Solstice does not cause the kid's caretakers to have more patience than usual to deal with their out of control selves.

* * *

Can anyone tell me what the heck Ben Franklin has to do with plumbing?? I've been wondering and asking around for weeks, but no one has been able to help me.

* * *

This weekend markes the anniversary of my glorious Jason Mraz's birth! Happy Birthday, Jason! Come touring near me so I can see you, dammit!

* * *

I need to find a job. Nay, a job needs to find me. One that pays me well and makes use of the diploma that I now own.

* * *

Does one need sinuses? I mean, really and truly? Because they just seem to get in the way of everything for me. Allergies here, Hay Fever there.... does it ever end?

No comments: