Tuesday, December 12

Jason Mraz is a Golden God!

I adore Jason Mraz. He released a new live album today called "Songs for Friends." It's amazing. Amazing!

Although I want to share with the world my love for the Mraz, I must admit that I began this post to share something else: how very tired my brain is. Last night, I was getting ready for bed. I reached in my top desk drawer for my chapstick. I popped off the lid and stuck the wonderful chapsticky goodness to my lips. Only then did I realize that I had picked up a glue stick! I attempted to apply glue to my lips! I didn't notice the larger size of the glue stick compared to the chapstick. No. I didn't notice that it was a glue stick until I could smell the glue because of its proximity to my top lip and, therefore, my nose! Is that not insane?

You know what else is insane? We have to formally check out for winter break. We've never had to do that before. Stupid people at this school. So, now, I can't just leave after my last final. I have to wait until my RA is available to check me out! I'm freaking 21 years old! I've been living in this school's dormitories for the past 5 semesters. I think I know what to do when leaving for Christmas break. Grr.

But remember: Jason Mraz is a golden god!

No comments: