Wednesday, December 27

It's Time!

I just applied to graduate school.

I don't think I have ever been so scared or nervous in my entire life. My whole future is contingent on this one thing.

I have back up plans. I'd rather not use them, but I have them.

I don't know. I suppose I'll find out more about my future in 6-8 weeks.

* * *
I watched a pretty darn good movie this evening: The Last Kiss. Very thought provoking.

What happens when life becomes predictable? Do you run away and forget about everything in your life thus far? Do you just stay where you are, stagnant and unresponsive to all outside stimuli?

I guess it depends on your character and the situation you're in at that particular place and time in your life. Personally, I'm not sure I ever want life to become predictable.

Wonder what I'll do?

No comments: