Monday, August 28

A Slow, Painful Death

School is slowly killing me. I've had 4 days of classes, and, yet, I already want to gouge my eyes out with the nearest sharp, pointy object. This semester does not bode well for tkra. She shan't survive to her graduation day. If, by some crazy chance, she happens to survive and graduate, her date of projected graduation is May 12. The May 12th that is, like, less than 9 months away.

Taking four literature classes in one semester is a huge mistake. An extreme no-no of unexplainable proportions. Don't do it. Ever.

Although I am thoroughly unhappy with schoolwork at the moment, I am utterly in love with Joshua Radin. His music is so prettyful and makes me happy. Just take a look at the lyrics of the following song. It's pure magic, I tell you! Magic! Thank you, Zach Braff, for recommending him to me!

Note: This is just a snippet of the Joshua Radin song, "The Fear You Won't Fall."

I know you're scared,
That I'll soon be over it,
That's part of it all,
Part of the beauty,
Of falling in love with you,
Is the fear that you won't fall,

It hasn't felt like this before,
It hasn't felt like home for you,

And I know it's easy to say,
But it's harder to feel this way,
I miss you more than I should,
Than I thought I could,
Can't get my mind off of you,

And I hate the phone,
But I wish you'd call,
Thought being alone,
Was better than,
Was better than,

And I know it's easy to say,
But it's harder to feel this way

No comments: