Thursday, April 13

When Squirrels Attack, Part Deux

Do you remember this??

Today, I was walking back from Research Methods. Under the exact same tree as the acorn-dropping incident, there sat a little squirrel. This rodent was furiously burying something. I don't know what he was burying nor do I really care. But when I came upon him, he turned and glared at me.

I was about two feet away from him. I just looked at him as I walked past him. When I got about a foot or so in front of him, I turned my head.

That's when I hear it. The scamper, scamper, scamper of a squirrel in attack mode.

I quickly look behind me and there he is! Right on my heels! Chasing me!! He chased me for a good five feet before another little squirrel happened by his hidey-hole. That's when he stopped chasing me to defend his "treasure" from another "enemy."

I just kept thinking... I do NOT want a rabies shot!

No comments: