Tuesday, January 30

Seven Weeks

In seven weeks, I'm going to Boston! I can't believe it's almost time to pack my bags, board the plane, and fly far, far away! It's all so terribly exciting.

However, before the fun can begin, I have loads of stuff to finish. How's about a list?

Jan 31 - presentation over Cisneros, Fiction Writing
Feb 6 - presentation over structuralism, Literary Theory
Feb 12 - first draft due, Fiction Writing (at least 15 pages)
Feb 22 - casebook due, Literary Theory
Feb 19-23 - test 1, Systems of Grammar
Mar 2 - paper due, Brit Lit
Mar 6 - midterm, British Literature
Mar 9 - paper due, Sociolinguistics

This does not take into account all the reading and everyday class stuff. I don't know if I'll make it. I may end up in jail if someone doesn't fix the darn malfunctioning fire alarm. I mean, seriously. Does it take a rocket scientist to fix a fire alarm? It has gone off at least one night each week since school began. It likes to go off around 4:30 in the morning, usually. Such a dear, that old fire alarm.

No comments: