Saturday, February 4

Random Observations

Monday
"Oh, heck. She's not here." -- Some guy that came into the store when I wasn't working. I have no idea who this fellow was or why he left so quickly after learning I was not at work. Strange.

Tuesday

"You know, Coke shouldn't be the sponser for American Idol. It should be Excedrin Migraine or something to do with headache relief." -- Me, after watching some of the awful contestants on Idol

Wednesday
"I hate to buy this [Mello Yello]. But when I study calculus, I have to have Mello Yello and PEA-nuts." -- Some geeky kid, with an unbelievably nasal and squeaky voice.

Thursday
*clears throat*
"How was your day?" -- A seemingly shy guy who wandered into the store late that afternoon.

Saturday
"We went to McDonald's last night and ordered 20 cheeseburgers!" -- Four high school kiddies who were determined to tell me about the adventures they had the previous evening.

Steven Hill, you rock my socks off! Hill is the best! 51 is the best number ever!

No comments: