Wednesday, January 6

I Really Don't Know About Some People... Pt 2

Bear Grylls. We've met previously. However, you have pushed the Holy-Moly-Oh-No-He-Didn't factor to new heights. I seriously do not know what to do or think about you. I mean, I thought you were completely off your rocker when you drank elephant poo juice, but this new survival technique really takes the cake. Giving yourself an nasty sea water-filled enema on a raft in the Pacific ocean is too much. In fact, the "too much" line was crossed about 80 million miles back (especially when you factor in that the water was filled with bird droppings!!) and yet you continue to soldier on.

I realize that you're trying to teach people a lesson and you even referenced a family that survived a lost-at-sea situation by hydrating via enema. And it's great if that is what you need to do. But, seeing as how you are being followed by a camera on a separate raft (or large ship-like boat), how can you really claim that the enema was something you needed?

You can't. And really, I think you have a strong obsession with poo. You're either drinking poo juice or shooting poo-filled water up your arse.

Honestly, you could have just described the general mechanics of an at-sea enema instead of actually performing one on yourself. I don't know why you felt the urge to bare your buttocks and shoot poo-filled water up your arse in the middle of the ocean while a person filmed you. You baffle me. I can't begin to comprehend your ways, Bear.

Please refrain from doing things like this in the future. I don't want to mention anything Bear-related ever again.


2 comments:

Allison said...

WOW!!!!! How do you know when you are hydrated, though? I feel like I don't have enough information in case I'm ever.... stranded somewhere... somewhere that has poopy water... and a tube.... the size of... Oh sickening. BEAR LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME JUST DO!

tkra said...

Hahaha. Allison, you're so funny!